Spy on us we slaughter you like rams says Boko Haram
2012 August 02 08:24:35 | 1928 Views
- Ingabe ikuphatheleni i-MDC, njalo kusizani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 13 17:03:55 | 2610 views
- Ikuphatheleni iMDC, kusiza ngani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 08 19:28:47 | 2672 views
- MDC-T on course | 2013 March 27 14:05:12 | 6562 views
- People will vote for a party with sustainable economic programmes | 2013 March 04 02:36:52 | 7336 views
- Introducing: Election (2013) campaign articles | 2013 March 02 11:08:41 | 5917 views
- Boko Haram tell President Jonathan he is the one who needs Amnesty from them | 2013 April 11 23:21:11
- 20 Boko Haram Islamists killed in Nigeria | 2013 March 03 15:31:45
- 17 Boko Haram Islamists killed in Nigerian raid | 2013 February 02 08:30:19
- Prostitute dies during love making, 'resurrects' in coffin | 2013 March 23 10:13:12 | 83933 views
- Woman sends photo of naked President Mugabe via Whatsapp | 2013 January 10 15:04:10 | 45740 views
- Zim woman who had sex with boyfriend as son watched named | 2013 January 31 09:05:43 | 44370 views
- Man marries mother-in-law after his wife died | 2013 January 16 11:05:42 | 30143 views
Boko Haram today warned women who it alleges are sent to spy on the group, to desist or be slaughtered like rams.
In a statement, its spokesman, Abu Qaqa, said â€ We are also aware of the activities of some women who have been recruited to spy on us. This is a final warning to all of them. By God, whenever we catch any woman spying on us, we would slaughter her like ram. â€œ
The deadly islamic sect said they dont kill muslims but government officials, security agents christians and all those who pretend to be christians.
The terrorist organization which praised Allah for the successful blast in Sokoto maintained it would do everything to islamize Nigeria and protect genuine muslims from those it tagged infidels
Full Text of the Statement sent by e-mail
All praises goes to Almighty Allah. This is a very important message from the Jamaâ€™atu Ahlis Sunnah Liddaâ€™awati Wal Jihad.
We wish to extend our profound gratitude to Almighty Allah for giving us the opportunity to fulfill the promise we made on launching spontaneous attacks in Sokoto.
We have reasons for all our activities and we only kill those who wronged us. We attacked Sokoto because many of our brethren have been incarcerated there. We are gladdened by the successes we recorded at the office of the AIG in Marina and the police divisional office at Unguwan Rogo as well as the police station at Arkila.
We wish to reiterate that our crusade is not for personal gain; it is meant to ensure the establishment of an Islamic state by liberating all Muslims from the excesses of the infidels. We strongly believe that Almighty Allah will reward us with his famous paradise in the hereafter as he rightly said in chapter 9 verse 111 of the Holy Qurâ€™an
We want to stress that in our struggle, we only kill government functionaries, security agents, Christians and anyone who pretends to be a Muslim but engage in assisting security agents to arrest us.
We wish to strongly warn people to desist from collaborating with security agents. The fact is that we are the warriors of the Almighty and even the security forces are finding it difficult to contain our activities.
We are responsible for the attacks in Bauchi and at the residence of Namadi Sambo in Zaria as well as the one in Damaturu where we bombed a patrol vehicle.
We equally dealt a big blow on JTF operatives in Maiduguri who, out of frustration went back and killed innocent and defenseless citizens.
It is erroneous to say that we are killing Muslims. We donâ€™t kill innocent Muslims. The fact is the bottom line of our struggle is to set the Muslims free from enslavement. We only kill the unbelievers.
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 697 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 18 | 587 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1090 Views
Sports reporter | 2013 May 18 | 615 Views
Sports reporter | 2013 May 18 | 749 Views
online | 2013 May 18 | 2130 Views
Gideon Gono | 2013 May 18 | 953 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1900 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 710 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1869 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1700 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 2488 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1126 Views
Supersport | 2013 May 18 | 1702 Views
AFP | 2013 May 18 | 2338 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1219 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1313 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 6370 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 3078 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 4736 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1377 Views
Patrice Lumumba | 2013 May 18 | 2640 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 2731 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1890 Views
Emmanuel Ndlovu | 2013 May 18 | 695 Views
Arts reporter | 2013 May 17 | 1653 Views
Entertainment Correspondent | 2013 May 17 | 1972 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 16 | 1837 Views
Vasco Shaya | 2013 May 16 | 3451 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 15 | 1913 Views