Prophet impregnates married woman to prove she is not barren
2012 July 09 11:50:21 | 11069 Views
- Ingabe ikuphatheleni i-MDC, njalo kusizani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 13 17:03:55 | 2598 views
- Ikuphatheleni iMDC, kusiza ngani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 08 19:28:47 | 2663 views
- MDC-T on course | 2013 March 27 14:05:12 | 6551 views
- People will vote for a party with sustainable economic programmes | 2013 March 04 02:36:52 | 7307 views
- Introducing: Election (2013) campaign articles | 2013 March 02 11:08:41 | 5909 views
- 'MDC-T is lost and misguided on land reform,' claims Rhodesian Prophet | 2013 May 13 06:56:34
- Prophet with an ability to predict anyone's death emerges | 2013 April 16 16:20:22
- Scramble for prophet’s anointing oil, bottle goes for $4 | 2013 March 08 09:57:46
- Prophet resurrects baby from the dead | 2013 January 25 16:44:10
- Prophet Angel's 'Miracle Money' must be investigated | 2013 January 07 15:43:29
- Prostitute dies during love making, 'resurrects' in coffin | 2013 March 23 10:13:12 | 83885 views
- Woman sends photo of naked President Mugabe via Whatsapp | 2013 January 10 15:04:10 | 45706 views
- Zim woman who had sex with boyfriend as son watched named | 2013 January 31 09:05:43 | 44333 views
- Man marries mother-in-law after his wife died | 2013 January 16 11:05:42 | 30093 views
William Matsure became a bachelor after he took his wife Petrocell Muleya to a Bulawayo prophet Brian Nyika for rituals as he suspected that she was barren. The couple failed to conceive children despite trying all they could in a period of three years. It is reported that Matsure gained trust on Nyika after he succeeded in destroying one of the goblins that once grabbed headlines for allegedly having sex with women in the same Entumbane suburb.
A reliable source revealed that Matsure was desperate to have children and he suspected that his wife was barren therefore he sought help from Prophet Nyika. Little did Matsure know that he was inviting more trouble for himself by putting a mouse and peanuts in the same room.
Matsure then took his wife to Nyika for rituals and that was the last time he got in between the sheets with his wife as after the alleged rituals she always had excuses saying she was on medication.
"Matsure was eager to have children, he bought his wife's story and after a few months he got the shock of his life when he noticed that his wife's tummy was growing bigger everday. When he confronted her about what was happening, Muleya divulged that she was pregnant and the prophet was responsible as they had unprotected sex together after Nyika had said he wanted to confirming that indeed she was not barren," said the source.
Muleya told her husband that the prophet did not conduct any healing session as he claimed that the first session was to sleep with him and if she did not get pregnant that would confirm she was barren. Realising that she had messed up, Muleya left her matrimonial home to stay with Prophet Nyika and became his second wife," said the source.
Matsure confirmed that the prophet snatched his wife whom he was supposed to assist to be able to conceive children.
"I have become a bachelor again after the prophet I trusted impregnated my wife and married her."
Prophet Nyika also confirmed that he married Muleya as his second wife, but refused to comment on whether she had been her client before he fell in love with her.
"I married Muleya as my second wife and at the moment she is at the rural areas. I do not know that she was married to someone else before," claimed Prophet Nyika who is however supposed to see what happens in the spirit realm.
Sports reporter | 2013 May 18 | 162 Views
Sports reporter | 2013 May 18 | 233 Views
online | 2013 May 18 | 1141 Views
Gideon Gono | 2013 May 18 | 618 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1318 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 493 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1280 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1279 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1749 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 820 Views
Supersport | 2013 May 18 | 1279 Views
AFP | 2013 May 18 | 1844 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 923 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1057 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 5810 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 2747 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 4240 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1228 Views
Patrice Lumumba | 2013 May 18 | 2406 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 2351 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1680 Views
Nathaniel Manheru | 2013 May 18 | 1333 Views
Bowden B.C. Mbanje and Darlington N. Mahuku | 2013 May 18 | 1347 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1380 Views
Emmanuel Ndlovu | 2013 May 18 | 434 Views
Arts reporter | 2013 May 17 | 1608 Views
Entertainment Correspondent | 2013 May 17 | 1897 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 16 | 1796 Views
Vasco Shaya | 2013 May 16 | 3394 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 15 | 1891 Views