Woman (83) confesses to eating human flesh, sexual organs found under her bed
2012 September 04 14:00:49 | 8099 Views
- Ingabe ikuphatheleni i-MDC, njalo kusizani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 13 17:03:55 | 2754 views
- Ikuphatheleni iMDC, kusiza ngani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 08 19:28:47 | 2743 views
- MDC-T on course | 2013 March 27 14:05:12 | 6643 views
- People will vote for a party with sustainable economic programmes | 2013 March 04 02:36:52 | 7422 views
- Introducing: Election (2013) campaign articles | 2013 March 02 11:08:41 | 5986 views
- ZBC manager in court over goblins | 2013 May 08 11:36:45
- Prophet beaten unconscious after demanding 2 young girls as payment | 2013 March 31 11:45:42
- Man tells court he sells goblins for a living | 2013 March 27 21:11:44
- Man bashes neighbour accusing him of owning goblins | 2013 February 21 00:31:13
- Prostitute dies during love making, 'resurrects' in coffin | 2013 March 23 10:13:12 | 84478 views
- Woman sends photo of naked President Mugabe via Whatsapp | 2013 January 10 15:04:10 | 46155 views
- Zim woman who had sex with boyfriend as son watched named | 2013 January 31 09:05:43 | 44661 views
- Man marries mother-in-law after his wife died | 2013 January 16 11:05:42 | 30373 views
The woman, Gogo Anna Nngadimeng Moyo allegedly divulged that she had two goblins that slept with her children.
She added that the evil creatures were responsible for the death of her two daughters and their husbands.
Moyo also confessed to being responsible for most of the deaths in the family lineage, bringing the total number of the killed people to 63!
Moyo who comes from Mtshatshani area in Gwanda revealed that she was tired of being a 'darkness princess' and needed some help.
The matter came to light when Gogo Moyo's goblins had allegedly started terrorising her family by burning them after failing to get the attention they demanded.
"We travelled all the way from Gwanda after realising that we could not continue staying at our homestead.
'Everyone from the family was ill and as you can see some unseen things have been burning our bodies.
'One evening, our church members decided to come and hold an all night prayer session at our homestead.
'During the session, gogo started screaming saying she was tired and needed to die. Upon being quizzed, she directed people to her bedroom where dried private parts were discovered hidden under her bed," said her daughter Nngadimeng.
After the incident, staying at the homestead became a nightmare as goblins DECLARED WAR against the family forcing them to run away.
"I was trained by my elders and I am sorry that I had to pass this family thing to my grandchildren whom I had started working with, without their knowledge.
'I have two goblins, a male and female. Their names are Khekhethu and Didiphu. At night we would go to the GRAVEYARDS where they (goblins) would dig and we would eat the human flesh before cutting out the dead peoples' private parts.
'These sex organs gave us strength and whenever we faced challenges, the minute we pointed at the person using the privates, we would win the battle," narrated Gogo Moyo.
She added: "The reason why all my sons and daughters never got married is because they had to sleep with my goblins, Khekhethu and Didiphu. That is the reason why your (referring to her children) spouses passed away. I am tired of this life, only death can save me," she said.
Family members said they were shocked by Gogo Moyo's revelations but it 'all made sense to them'.
"We have been through a lot as a family and we hope to get help as we believe we have suffered enough," said the visibly shocked son.
The family said after the healing session and deliverance of Gogo Moyo, they would return to their homestead where a cleansing ceremony would be conducted.
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 20 | 360 Views
Gift Phiri | aljazeera.com | 2013 May 20 | 2563 Views
Fuyane, Lovemore | 2013 May 20 | 1929 Views
Sapa | 2013 May 20 | 1546 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 20 | 4171 Views
Own correspondent | 2013 May 20 | 1149 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 20 | 2605 Views
Aljazeera | 2013 May 20 | 1499 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 20 | 3183 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 20 | 1844 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 20 | 2429 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 20 | 2602 Views
Augustine Hwata | 2013 May 20 | 1549 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 20 | 2206 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 20 | 3185 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 20 | 3353 Views
Court Reporter | 2013 May 20 | 1817 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 20 | 1735 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 20 | 1303 Views
Sports reporter | 2013 May 20 | 1734 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 20 | 2059 Views
Agencies | 2013 May 20 | 1268 Views
Sunday World | 2013 May 20 | 2609 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 20 | 1996 Views
TMZ | 2013 May 20 | 1149 Views
Emmanuel Ndlovu | 2013 May 18 | 1739 Views
Arts reporter | 2013 May 17 | 1948 Views
Entertainment Correspondent | 2013 May 17 | 2479 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 16 | 2122 Views
Vasco Shaya | 2013 May 16 | 3872 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 15 | 2005 Views
Arts Correspondent | 2013 May 14 | 2852 Views
Carter Chapwanya | 2013 May 14 | 2313 Views