Woman tells court hubby has got an erection problem
2012 August 18 09:53:31 | 4090 Views
- Ingabe ikuphatheleni i-MDC, njalo kusizani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 13 17:03:55 | 2643 views
- Ikuphatheleni iMDC, kusiza ngani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 08 19:28:47 | 2678 views
- MDC-T on course | 2013 March 27 14:05:12 | 6566 views
- People will vote for a party with sustainable economic programmes | 2013 March 04 02:36:52 | 7342 views
- Introducing: Election (2013) campaign articles | 2013 March 02 11:08:41 | 5920 views
- Tsvangirai's court bid hits brick wall | 2013 May 18 06:55:58
- Man shames married lover in a packed court | 2013 April 13 09:57:32
- Man goes beserk at chief's traditional court, jailed 30 days | 2013 April 11 09:15:52
- War veterans acquitted | 2013 March 31 10:19:16
- Rights boss freed by Zimbabwe High court | 2013 March 15 09:00:44
- Prostitute dies during love making, 'resurrects' in coffin | 2013 March 23 10:13:12 | 83952 views
- Woman sends photo of naked President Mugabe via Whatsapp | 2013 January 10 15:04:10 | 45748 views
- Zim woman who had sex with boyfriend as son watched named | 2013 January 31 09:05:43 | 44380 views
- Man marries mother-in-law after his wife died | 2013 January 16 11:05:42 | 30162 views
A Harare woman on Thursday left the court in stitches after she accused her husband of abusing her because he feels insecure as a result of his erectile problems.
Tariro Chipepera, who is the deputy director in the Ministry of Women Affairs, Gender and Community Development, had brought her husband, Andrew Chipepera, a district intelligence officer in the President's Office, to court seeking a peace order against him.
In her testimony Tariro accused her husband of beating and insulting her in the presence of their children.
She also blamed the conduct of her husband on his sisters whom she also accused of prevailing upon him to ill-treat her.
"He orders me to cut friendships with other people and it is tough for me since I am a deputy director in a Government ministry," she said.
"Over the past one-and-a-half years, he has had serious erection problems. He feels insecure because we havenâ€™t had sex since his erection problem started."
When she tried to resolve the issue with him, Andrew allegedly accused her of infidelity.
"I tried to handle the issue the Bible way but it is not working. Sometime back he accused me of infidelity and said he would kill me and I am afraid he will do that," she said.
"I need to separate from him and he has to move out of the house and stay at his farm. I am tired of his abuse and I no longer feel anything towards him.
Recently, on May 4 he assaulted me in the presence of our children," Tariro said.
In his counter argument, Andrew said he was normal before accusing Tariro of not playing her role in bed.
"Your worship, I do not have an erection problem. She gets in the blankets all the times with pyjamas or tight fitting clothing and refuses to touch me," he said.
"She is always away on duty and I take care of the children alone when she will be drinking beer before coming home late. She does not want my children to visit my rural home because she accuses my sister of witchcraft."
Andrew also accused his wife of associating with drunkards and as a head of the family he had the legitimate right to know how she conducts herself.
After hearing the evidence from both parties the court granted a reciprocal order that the couple should observe peace towards each other.
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 2010 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 18 | 1207 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 2160 Views
Sports reporter | 2013 May 18 | 982 Views
Sports reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1195 Views
online | 2013 May 18 | 2771 Views
Gideon Gono | 2013 May 18 | 1181 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 2329 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 899 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 2288 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 2014 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 2895 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1371 Views
Supersport | 2013 May 18 | 2084 Views
AFP | 2013 May 18 | 2686 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1421 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1544 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 6738 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 3311 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 5055 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1479 Views
Patrice Lumumba | 2013 May 18 | 2840 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 2965 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 2046 Views
Emmanuel Ndlovu | 2013 May 18 | 932 Views
Arts reporter | 2013 May 17 | 1689 Views
Entertainment Correspondent | 2013 May 17 | 2030 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 16 | 1878 Views
Vasco Shaya | 2013 May 16 | 3495 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 15 | 1931 Views