Latest News Editor's Choice


Opinion / Columnist

Poisonous mushroom leaves 3 dead, 6 hospitalised

17 Feb 2020 at 12:55hrs | Views
Three family members in the Chaka area of Chirumanzu died while six others are hospitalised after eating supper with a poisonous mushroom on Saturday evening.

Member of Parliament for the area Prosper Machando said one of the deceased family member left behind an infant following the tragedy.

"It's a tragedy which struck a family here in Chaka, after they consumed poisonous mushroon. I am on the ground as we speak organising funeral and burial arrangements for the deceased, the other six family members are admitted at Driefontein Hospital and we continue to pray for their quick recovery," said Machando.

More to follow....

Source - zbc
All articles and letters published on Bulawayo24 have been independently written by members of Bulawayo24's community. The views of users published on Bulawayo24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Bulawayo24. Bulawayo24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.

Subscribe

Email: