Man impregnates his biological mother twice
2012 June 03 23:59:01 | 24029 Views
- Ingabe ikuphatheleni i-MDC, njalo kusizani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 13 17:03:55 | 3078 views
- Ikuphatheleni iMDC, kusiza ngani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 08 19:28:47 | 2862 views
- MDC-T on course | 2013 March 27 14:05:12 | 6776 views
- People will vote for a party with sustainable economic programmes | 2013 March 04 02:36:52 | 7586 views
- Introducing: Election (2013) campaign articles | 2013 March 02 11:08:41 | 6122 views
- 'Goblin' impregnates woman, while hubby was away for two yrs | 2013 May 18 09:56:21
- Former Miss Tourism Zimbabwe now a mother | 2013 May 07 07:57:11
- Bosso star impregnates six women? | 2013 April 26 14:49:16
- Pastor impregnates 6 married women from his church | 2013 April 08 09:52:57
- 'Thou shall not steal' - SDA thieving grandma forgets the 8th commandment | 2013 March 22 10:56:49
- Prostitute dies during love making, 'resurrects' in coffin | 2013 March 23 10:13:12 | 85845 views
- Woman sends photo of naked President Mugabe via Whatsapp | 2013 January 10 15:04:10 | 46887 views
- Zim woman who had sex with boyfriend as son watched named | 2013 January 31 09:05:43 | 45249 views
- Man marries mother-in-law after his wife died | 2013 January 16 11:05:42 | 30822 views
IN a bizarre case, a Domboshava man and his biological mother are reportedly on the run after having an incestuous relationship that culminated in two pregnancies. Simon Matsvara and Ethel Vhangare are from Pote Village under Chief Chinamhora.
Simon first impregnated his mother while his father Agripah Matsvara was alive and for the second time after his death.
It is alleged that the first time Simon impregnated his mother, she had a miscarriage.
However, this time Vhangare is alleged to be five months pregnant and Simon is responsible.
The pair reportedly fled the community recently after getting news that Chief Chinamhora, Simon Chidziva, had sent his aides to arrest them.
It is alleged that Vhangareâ€™s husband, Agripah, suffered a stroke in 2008 and relatives reportedly assigned Simon to assist his mother take care of the father.
Later in the same year, it is alleged Vhangare started vomiting and revealed to a neighbour that she was pregnant and her son was responsible.
Family elders reportedly resolved the matter before fining the pair an undisclosed number of cattle.
Two months later, Vhangare suffered a miscarriage before her husbandâ€™s death in 2008.
Simon and his mother reportedly continued with their relationship that resulted in another pregnancy.
The matter came to light after Vhangare absconded church services, prompted churchmates to pay her a visit.
It was then discovered that Vhangare was pregnant again and neighbours reported the matter to Chief Chinamhora who sent his aides to arrest the two.
â€œWe are going to hunt for the two and we will punish them severely to send a clear message to would-be offenders that we do not tolerate such acts,â€ the chief said yesterday.
In a related incident, another pair from Mutonda village under Chief Chinamhora, was fined three beasts after siring two children in an incestuous relationship.
A 26-year-old man and his niece (22) reportedly cohabited as husband and wife since 2007.
They bore two children now aged four and one.
The matter came to light after the manâ€™s uncle filed a complaint upon realising that his sisterâ€™s son had paid a bride price for his daughter to his brother-in-law.
In passing sentence, Chief Chinamhora ordered the man to pay two heads of cattle before relocating permanently to his paternal homestead in Rusape.
The woman was ordered to pay a cow.
â€œChildren are lacking guidance, especially in divorced families. Divorced parents need to set aside their difference for the benefit of their children.
â€œWe are Africans and our culture is being eroded. Parents must unite and send children to holidays such that they are in touch with their relatives and respect each otherâ€™s totems,â€ he said.
Ndou Paul | 2013 May 23 | 465 Views
Soccer Laduma | 2013 May 23 | 352 Views
Financial Express | 2013 May 23 | 369 Views
Velempini Ndlovu | 2013 May 23 | 547 Views
ZUPA Team. | 2013 May 23 | 395 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 23 | 2202 Views
Business reporter | 2013 May 23 | 398 Views
Vince Musewe | 2013 May 23 | 671 Views
Sapa | 2013 May 23 | 1481 Views
Sapa | 2013 May 23 | 1564 Views
AFP | 2013 May 23 | 1535 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 23 | 2867 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 23 | 3044 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 23 | 3161 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 23 | 2598 Views
Njabulo Ncube | 2013 May 23 | 2705 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 23 | 3271 Views
Gordon Rayner and Steven Swinford | 2013 May 23 | 1819 Views
Liberty Dube | 2013 May 23 | 2765 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 23 | 2203 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 23 | 3206 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 23 | 2582 Views
Daily Graphic | 2013 May 23 | 2198 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 23 | 2180 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 23 | 669 Views
BangShowBiz | 2013 May 23 | 551 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 23 | 377 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 23 | 767 Views
Blessing Ivan Vava | 2013 May 21 | 1783 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 4560 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 20 | 5723 Views
TMZ | 2013 May 20 | 2377 Views
Emmanuel Ndlovu | 2013 May 18 | 2262 Views