Lifestyle / Relationships
A chat with Auntie Noe - 5 Signs You're Dating a Loser
30 Nov 2014 at 10:27hrs | Views
1. She forms attachments fast A loser has very shallow emotions and connections with others. This type of woman will seem fantastic at first and will shower you with attention. Then, in less than a few weeks of dating, you'll hear that you're the love of her life and how she wants to marry you and be with you forever. You may be so overwhelmed by this display of instant attraction, commitment and planning for the future that you'll miss the major point--none of it makes any sense!!
It's true that we can become infatuated with others quickly; however, normal, healthy women require a longer process to develop a relationship and won't be making unrealistic promises and have the future planned after just two dates. A woman who advances WAY faster than normal has very shallow emotions, so watch out. Remember the old saying: "If it's too good to be true, it probably is!"
2. She's a freeloader A loser knows every trick in the book to get something for free and would rather accept a government check than work. When it comes time to pick up the check for a dinner, a movie or just about anything else the two of you are undertaking-- her debit card has mysteriously "declined." She won't pitch in for gas on trips or for food at a get-together. A woman like this will just suck your wallet dry and leave you emasculated. If you are the one who is constantly shelling out money in the relationship, that should be your sign that she's just using you.
3. She has no life of her own In a normal relationship, the two of you would share a common bond while having your own lives, your own friends and your own dreams. However, a loser has no life or interests of her own and will be stuck to you like glue. She'll adopt your interests, call you 20 times a day and fly off the handle anytime she's not around to monitor your behavior. This type of woman will destroy any chance of you missing her by insisting that you spend every waking moment with her, refusing to let you go out with the boys or spend any significant amount of time with anyone else.
4. She has nothing but bad stories about herself People define themselves with their stories, and if you give a person enough rope, they'll eventually hang themselves. A loser will tell you about her past relationships and in every case, she'll assure you that she was a "victim" who was treated horribly despite how wonderful she was to that person. She'll then brag about her temper and outbursts because she doesn't see anything wrong with her attitude.
These women carry a tremendous amount of emotional baggage and will do things that are completely crazy, lacking rational thought and take actions with no thought about consequences. Pay close attention to her stories-- they tell you how you will eventually be treated and what's coming your way if you stay with her.
5. She embarrasses you in public A loser will eventually lash out at you, call you names, or say cruel and embarrassing things about you in public. You'll constantly find yourself politely smiling, walking with your head down, saying nothing and holding on to her arm when in public, fearful of seeing a friend who might speak to you and create an angry reaction. If you stay with a woman like this, she'll simply continue to beat your self-worth down to her own level--after all, misery loves company.
Source - Nobuhle Virgie