Opinion / Letters
Nomazulu Thata: Response to your Open Letter
18 May 2021 at 19:34hrs | Views
As a personal policy, I rarely respond to comments. But I take exception to yours, which is remarkably interesting as a delusion of an illusion of an existence.
1) I do not know the Israel Dube that you are talking about. My name is what it is, Churchill Mpiyesizwe Guduza, and fortunately I was born by extraordinarily strong minded and formidable human rights activists, such that only the names they conferred on me at birth, rather than your delusional ones, will be known by whoever so wants to.
2) You seem to be happy and celebrating the inhuman, satanic, and degrading treatment that the Shona hegemonic ZANU-PF regime is subjecting our people of Mthwakazi as its prisoners to.
3) For your own information, even long before your country Zimbabwe was born, I was and have always been an activist for human rights and human dignity, the activism that I cherish and will continue doing so until I die.
4) Not least, contrary to your fantasy and imagination, the people of Mthwakazi shall be liberated in our lifetime, as their struggle could not be stopped, not even by your Gukurahundi vampires. It is simply unstoppable and there is nothing you can do to halt its march towards the gates of liberation, peace, justice, independence, and human dignity.
5) Finally, the people of Mthwakazi owe you absolutely nothing, not even an explanation, because they are capable human beings with all human faculties and are determined to liberate themselves from tyranny, domination, subjugation, and humiliation meted out to them by your Shona hegemonic and satanic regime.
Churchill Mpiyesizwe Guduza
Mthwakazi Liberation Front (MLF) President
Source - Churchill Mpiyesizwe Guduza
All articles and letters published on Bulawayo24 have been independently written by members of Bulawayo24's community. The views of users published on Bulawayo24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Bulawayo24. Bulawayo24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.