Latest News Editor's Choice


Technology / Internet

Why Net Entertainment is Considered the Best Game Developer?

by Staff Writer
07 Aug 2019 at 16:46hrs | Views
If you have been following the gambling industry for more than just a quick second, you have surely heard of the popular name of Net Entertainment or NetEnt. It's definitely one of the best game developers in the world, but many players prefer NetEnt games and claim it's by far the best. This game developer has produced some of the most popular casino games ever and it's integrated at the most famous casinos online.

In this review, we will try to figure out the secret formula behind Net Entertainment's success. What is it that makes a lot of people think NetEnt is the best game developer in the world?

1. High Quality Games Created by the Top Developers Around the World
If you were ever wondering who produced those evergreen games like Starburst or Gonzo's Quest, the answer is: Net Entertainment.  Whenever you enter an online casino and visit the lobby for featured or most popular games, there is a 99% chance that the most out of the top 5 games will be from NetEnt.

How is this possible? Well, NetEnt makes sure it consistently churns out creme de la creme games because it hires the top talent in game development around the world. The company has offices in many countries and always tries to attract the very best developers.

2. High RTP
RTP or return-to-player is a theoretical rate that a game gives back to players. For example, an RTP of a game may be 95%. This means that the game will keep 5% for itself (as kind of a gambling fee/edge), while the rest (95%) will be paid out back to players.
 
The higher the RTP of a game, the higher the chances of winning. In line with this, NetEnt is famous for above-industry-average RTP on almost all of its games. In all NetEnt games, you will always find an RTP that's higher than 90%.

3. Licensed by All WorldWide Gaming Authorities
Gambling licensing doesn't apply to casinos only. When they want to offer their services, game developers need to go through a licensing process as well. This is why some developers offer their games in foreign casinos, but not in British casinos, for example.

When it comes to best and new Netent casinos UK, they're licensed by all gambling authorities in the world, which gives it the capacity to integrate with any online casino, regardless of its location.

4. 30+ Live Gaming Studios
Live dealer gaming has become the new craze the past couple of years, and no one does it even remotely as good as NetEnt. The company has over 30 live gaming studios which provide live dealer roulette, blackjack, dreamcatcher and other games to its players.
 
So, if you were wondering how is it possible that NetEnt has so many live casino lobbies with so many different games, this is the answer. No casino game developer doesn't even come close to this number of live casino gaming studios.

5. Top Awards Only
Just like in any other industry, awards are important. They show how credible and trustworthy your company is and how unique and successful your products are. NetEnt has received the most industry rewards out of all games developers out there, and for a very good reason. Just this year, NetEnt has won 4 industry awards, including the prestigious International Gaming Award.

6. New Games Are Released on a Monthly Basis
NetEnt definitely has a supreme gaming legacy, but they don't coast on their evergreen games for long. Every month, you can expect to see something new and fresh coming out under NetEnt's name. However, it's not only that these games are new, but they are also innovative and unique. You will never feel like you're playing a clone game when you see a new NetEnt game.
Shipping vehicles from UK to Zimbabwe for less
Source - Byo24News

Subscribe

Email: