Latest News Editor's Choice

News / National

House gutted by fire

by Simbarashe Sithole
20 Oct 2020 at 07:22hrs | Views
PROPERTY worth thousands of dollars was gutted after a thatched house was caught in a veld fire on Sunday evening.

Muzarabani rural district council chairperson Ashton Chiweshe confirmed the inferno.

"Property belonging to Graria Mtemaringa was burnt but people managed to escape without injuries, the fire was caused by a veld fire which came uncontrolled," Chiweshe said.

Last month a fuel dealer in St Alberts burnt his room and her child after, fuel which he kept in his room caught fire.

Source - Byo24news

Get latest news by email: