Latest News Editor's Choice


News / National

Woman accidentally sets herself on fire

by Simbarashe Sithole
11 Dec 2016 at 06:27hrs | Views
A 44-year old Mvurwi woman cheated death after accidentally burning herself yesterday.

According to an eye witness Dudzai Janhi from Holland farm in Mashonaland Central tripped a diesel lamb whilst holding her garments which caught fire.

"Janhi was holding her garments when she tipped her diesel lamb resulting in them catching fire.

"She got her buttocks burnt in the process and well wishers rushed her to Mvurwi hospital where she is currently receiving treatment," said the source.


Source - Byo24News

Subscribe

Email: